We are looking for NOC Technician to join our talented and energetic team. As a NOC Technician at Gilat you will perform troubleshooting on a daily basis within a working environment that includes network maintenance and performance management.
- Monitor and troubleshoot networks
- Provide preventative maintenance of network equipment
- Schedule field technicians
- Document calls and service results
You should have
- English (speaking and writing) – Mandatory
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols, as well as the ability to use diagnostic tools such as trace route, ping, packet analyzer - Mandatory
- Knowledge with Radio technology – Advantage
- Experience in High Tech/IT customer support – Advantage
- Working with Linux and Windows operating environments – Advantage
- Previous experience in the telecom domain, infrastructure, network implementation and administration, installations and troubleshooting – Advantage
- Good communication skills and teamwork, flexible.
- Work in shifts
- Relevant technical education – Mandatory
If you are willing to work in a good International Company and you correspond with the profile, please send a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Only CV’s written in English shall be taken into consideration!
Please indicate in the subject line of your e-mail the position you are applying for.