We are looking for DevOps engineer to join our talented and energetic team. As a DevOps engineer at Gilat you will be challenged with building new product platforms and maintaining existing product platforms, creating and improving installation and upgrade procedures for Gilat’s leading-edge Network Management System.
- · Work as part of the DevOps team to write bash and ansible scripts.
- · Designing, developing and documenting kick start and installation procedures for new NMS releases.
- · Re-engineer the processes for new technologies.
- · Communicate and collaborate with system architects and developers.
You should have
- · At least 5 years’ experience in Linux
- · At least 3 years’ experience in Bash, Python scripting
- · Hands-on experience with automation/configuration management using Kickstart, Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- · Ability to learn and work independently
If you are willing to work in a good International Company and you correspond with the profile, please send a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Only CV’s written in English shall be taken into consideration!
Please indicate in the subject line of your e-mail the position you are applying for.