Gilat Satellite Networks is looking for a passionate QA Automation Engineer with 3+ years of experience in automation and\or DevOps. As a QA Automation Engineer you will focus in the development, test, and deployment of complex testing solutions. you will design, create/implement, and maintain test automation frameworks to increase productivity and efficiency in the QA department and collaborate with multiple Development teams to enhance and improve automated test coverage.
· Write, execute and refactor automated test cases.
· Plan, design and enhance automation frameworks and tools.
· Work with cross-team product owners, developers and quality engineers to support QA processes.
· Demonstrated programming skills and proven experience in Python, .Net and\or Java - Must
· Experience in Linux and\or Windows OS – Must
· Understanding in web technologies (web server, application server, browser, http and https protocols, etc.) – Must
· knowledge of automation testing tools/frameworks like: Selenium, Jmeter, TestNG – Advantage
· Database skill – Advantage
· Experience using source control– Advantage
· Knowledge of layer 2- 4 networking protocols (TCP / IP, UDP) – Advantage
· Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) – Advantage
· Strong analytical skills and the ability to learn quickly - Must
· Strong written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills - Must
· Fluency in English - Must
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, Engineering, or related technical field
If you are willing to work in a good International Company and you correspond with the profile, please send a CV to: email@example.com.
Note: Only CV’s written in English shall be taken into consideration!
Please indicate in the subject line of your e-mail the position you are applying for.